How to access parent/student information in CHARMS
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER/LOGIN” link at upper right.
- Select “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS” from the drop-down options.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code: bradleymsband
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the “public” calendar for your organization, a link to email the directors, handouts and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities.
- When you enter your child’s 7 digit Student ID Number (this can be found on your child’s schedule) as a STUDENT AREA PASSWORD, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own unique password by clicking on the “lock and key” (CHANGE PASSWORD) button:
- Please help us maintain our records (IMPORTANT):
- UPDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION – You may make changes to your child’s student information page and the parent/adult information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help us communicate with you more effectively. Click the UPDATE INFO button. Make sure you click UPDATE button (green button, top right hand corner) after you enter any information.
- Please check your email to make sure we are not diverted to your spam folder.